LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Police are investigating a deadly shooting in the early morning hours near Cheyenne Avenue and Losee Road in North Las Vegas.
The shooting was reported at 4:16 a.m. in the 3400 block of N. Bruce Street where a New Year’s Eve party was taking place. The New Years Eve party took place in Unit 3 of the office complex at that address.
It was the “Black Kings Motorcycle Club” hosting the event.
According to North Las Vegas Police, there were multiple phone calls about the shooting. When police arrived at the scene they found an adult man suffering from at least two gunshot wounds. The victim was transported to University Medical Center where he later died of his injuries.
Police said two people at the party got into a fight over a gun when a third person, armed with a gun, approached to two and shot the victim.
NLVPD have confirmed they have a person of interest, but haven’t released further information into the suspects identity or the name of the victim.
Source: Caroline Bleakley
- Police have charged a Hells Angels outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) member following ongoing investigations into alleged criminal activity
- Hells Angel member charged with fleeing from police
- A biker gang member injured during a double shooting at a property in Kaiapoi has pleaded not guilty to firearm charges.
- Stafford County Sheriff’s deputies Shoot man at Tuckahoe Motorcycle Club
- Police operatives have charged a Hells Angels outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) member following a vehicle and foot pursuit