West Shore RCMP nabbed drugs, guns and $42,000 in cash in a double raid, one on Barrington Road in Saanich and one on Steeple Chase Road in Sooke, in collaboration with the Sooke RCMP and Saanich Police.
The raids took place simultaneously on April 23 as the result of a drug trafficking investigation.
Police seized more than three ounces of cocaine, $42,000 in cash, two pickup trucks, a car, a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, eight unsafely stored long guns and Hells Angels paraphernalia
Criminal charges are being sought, and the investigation is ongoing.
“In a region like the Capital Regional District with multiple city boundaries, there is a perception that you can move between police jurisdictions and that movement may protect you from police detection. An investigation like this one shows how our police agencies work together to prevent the proliferation of drug trafficking which doesn’t stop at jurisdictional boundaries,” said Const. Meighan Massey
- Man faces court after sale of $51k of drugs to undercover cops
- Police cracked down after thousands of bikers flooded the streets of New Haven for an event that was supposed to be canceled
- Andrew Glick Ex Pagan MC Member Turned Rat
- National Outlaws sergeant found with guns bombs and Ammo
- President of the Rhode Island chapter of the Hells Angels rejects a plea deal from prosecutors