LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) – Lubbock Police responded to a call to 50th St. Caboose from multiple reporting parties in reference to shots fired around 10:15 p.m. Thursday night.
Officers arrived and learned that this was a fight between motorcycle gangs.
It was determined a dispute between the Bandidos and Kinfolk developed inside the bar area.
The argument escalated and several people from both gangs pulled guns.
Shots were exchanged inside the bar before all subjects fled the scene.
As officers were processing the scene and interviewing witnesses, the victim arrived at Covenant by private vehicle with non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Systems meant to keep motorists safe failed to prevent a pickup driver on drugs from crashing oncoming group of motorcyclists in New Hampshire leading to the death of seven bikers
- Police have arrested two Mongrel Mob members in a series of raids that turned up firearms and drugs.
- Murder Suspect is a reputed member of Hells Angels outlaw affiliate club the Red Devils Motorcycle Club
- Senior leaders of the Comancheros and Rebels gangs have been arrested and hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash
- Three Bandidos outlaw motorcycle gang members have been charged following a search of the clubhouse